So there we were and we got lucky. Out of the blue, that delicious treat, free sex fell right into our laps. We may have been spending the night wining lovely people at the bar or we could have been lucky with the connection we made on an adult friend finder website. Either way, the stars have been right and we connected and had wonderful sex. And then we fell asleep at their place.
I don’t blame them! Singles sites are incredible source for finding other like minded singles who could be looking for someone just like you!
Now, when you’re looking for a mate, you first need to decide what characteristics are most important to you. Remember the old saying “be careful for what you ask for, because you might just get it.” It’s important to know what you want before you even start your search and then you’ll be much more likely to find the right one.
Sit down and make a list of what you want and what you don’t want in a mate. What habits, interests, goals, hobbies matter to you.
Once you’re finished this, you’re read to plan out how you’re going to present your profile.
For best results, I recommend the following:
- Pictures: put up several good quality pictures of head shots and full body shots if you want to get more responses.
- Headline: use one that sounds attractive, real, and will pull people in.
- Honesty: be honest about who you are and what you want.
- Completeness: say as much as you need in order to make your point.
- Language: always use appropriate language and grammar. Every word carries an impact when someone is looking at your profile as a potential mate.
- Spelling: people who misspell words are usually ignored very quickly.
- Location: Be clear about where you live because no one wants to start up a conversation only to find out you live too far away.
- Name: you should never put your full name in your profile or in a message. You can reveal your last name after you’ve met them and feel comfortable. This goes for your address, e-mail address and phone number as well.
- Meeting: always meet in a public place.
- Back up security: leave a message with a friends telling them where you are going to be.